#42 Daily Writing Journal -Bad Cold so in bed, Schedule for editing and publishing my urban lit African American romance - Leyton and Angelica!
Bad Cold so in bed
This is my third cold in the three weeks, so I'm not sure why I'm rundown. Okay, I know but three bad colds? This is the worst. Anyway, I'm drinking hot fluids and staying in bed. The sore throat is very sore. I'm just really irritable at the moment.
Progress on editing: Schedule for editing and publishing my urban lit African American romance - Leyton and AngelicaThis lesson is a lot more tedious and boring than the first. I'm not really sure what I'm doing but I'm sure at some point it will make sense. It's about promises made to the reader and I'm making a note as I go along.
I'm going to work as much as I can to keep within the time schedule.
- Lessons 1 to 8 are about learning to diagnose and triage a novel. Due completion 23rd March 2019
- Lesssons 9 to 17 is about major novel surgery - what ever that is. Due completion 25th May 2019
- Lessons 18 - 22 is the actual rewrite and revising the novel Due completion 30th June 2019
- My time: Working alone on the manuscript - Due 31st July 2019
- Getting it to the copyeditor and proofreader By mid August 2019
- Publication by 30th September 2019
It may be quicker or slower who knows. I've never done this before so I feel a bit weird putting dates down. Normally I just keeping on working until I'm done. Doing this course for the first time, I have no idea if this is possible or not. But I'll adjust as I go on.
Novel Action Plan
I work on the novel for at least an hour a day.