Skip to main content

Breaksfast from Sainsburys and new style writing for blog.

I was on the bus yesterday and saw someone reading an email in this format so decided to adopt it. I just thought it was simple and clear and easy to write

Morning.

Did ten minutes writing for new project. Yes, said I wouldn't, but pull of writing is hard to resist.

Wrote up my previous day and posted. Grammar mistakes and all.

Thought about uploading mini videos clips but no real time.

Waited on the bus, and peering over the man next to be reading an email found this style. Thought I'd try it out on my blog. Nice and simple. A bit like taking minutes, however it impressed me so here it is.

Ran for the train, some chick wearing some funky looking boots. Gold chains at the back, wish I could have taken a picture.

Was bad. Got breakfast from Sainsbury - a bagel and au raison pain, plus a fancy sandwich for lunch.

Got to work and started on my work write up. It took about thirty minutes

Midmorning

Decided to eat sandwich lunch early. Genius Boss enquired if it was late breakfast. Confirmed it was early lunch, it actually tasted better than I thought it would but still had a bit of the soggy taste of supermarket standwich. Must be the cheap bread. And must add it cost £2.60 - it was the finest range something about New York.

Afternoon

Got an extention of deadline for a task so carried on. Lots of phone calls for meetings. Booked them in. Worked straight until time to go.

Got pep talk and master class from genius boss about dealing with situations. Remember I'm using her time management schedule methology.

Early evening

Downloaded a Kindle book on my phone. Finally joining the rest of the world technology wise. Decided to read Hakeem & Tasia: A Brick Street lovestory by MC Mills.

Got my train and started to read the story. Not bad for what it is. She tells a good story. Normal get money, drug dealing trope.

Got off three stops early thinking I could walk. Went into Marks and Spencers but the bread I liked wasn't here. Rang The Beautiful Sister and we chatted about stuff as I walked home. She didn't rate the new Bond film highly.

Saw an interactive cola advert. I might post the video of it. Had to press a button and fake snow fell - well plastic balls really.

Got home and read more of Hakeem and Tasia. It started to become slow, maybe because I've read quiet a few of this trope, but felt inspired maybe it was time to start thinking of publishing mine.

Caught up with Momma AG. We're invited to a christmas party.

Evening

Re did my schedule, I think I need to up the times I spend on one. But will monitor it. I've decided a totally of 50 hours however if I were doing a study module the recommended time would be 120 hours. So maybe another revision is in place. See what happens when time managment in place?

Had dinner. The Beautiful Sister got me some chinese takeaway last night which I've eaten over two nights. Did I mention I've give up on diets for the holidays?

Night

Read more of Hakeem and Tasia. Loving the phone books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My African American & Black Love Romance Adventure Nearly Ready After Four Years.

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this. This post is going to be about my upcoming black love and African American contemporary romance release, which I think tentatively will be late this year or early 2024. It will be a six-part serialised novel, and I'll reveal the date nearer the time. It has been five years since my last black love romance novel. I have two novellas published on Amazon, and I'm  pleased to finally say, I'm about to publish again. It's been a long time.  I planned to release this book in February 2019, but after a long writer's block and other things, it had taken me this long to complete it.  If you follow this blog on and off, I've spoken about it a lot over the years. I'm thinking maybe I should relabel those blog posts as a series of how it developed.  The Story Description The names have changed well from Angelica to Pippa but it's fine.  Everyone wants someone special but PIPPA MILLER thinks not her. She

On holiday And Vacation in Alcudia,Mallorca

I'm on a holiday break in Mallorca, Spain. So this means a I won't be writing the prompt. On holiday, I normally have a break from  the internet though it's difficult nowadays with free WiFi. The hotel is okay. A four star on the lower end of the scale - this means no kettle and renting the safe.   The higher end have more add ons. The room are tiny but functional and nice however in fairness it is a beach holiday destination so I doubt there is much lounging around. Food is okay. Superb beach. Everyone seems laid back and relaxed. 

Finally I'm getting close to a release date for my urban Black Love African America Romance now Pippa & Leyton

I'm working on a pre-release campaign and it isn't going how I'd like it. However if you have being reading me on and off, you'll know I've been writing some novels-in-progress for the longest times!  I stopped writing about it because it just got EMBARRASSING especially when I planned to release this book in 2019. Yes, five years ago! But it's nearly there.  Leyton & Pippa The heroine started off being called Angelica but I kept on misspelling it so I changed it to Pippa. If you look under the label Angelica & Leyton a lot will come up.  Anyway I'm exciting to say, I'm getting reading for publication soon.  Its going to be a six-part serialised instalment, and I'll have details nearer the time.  Maybe A Six Months Countdown I'm planning between three to six months, however when the details are clear, I'll write a post. I'm also doing an extended blog posts on another blog but I'll keep it short and simple here.