I'm reviewing goals posted on the blog nearly a year ago just to see how far I've come. I also did a quarter one review if you are interested see it here https://dabwrites.blogspot.com/2019/03/2019-goals-quarter-1-january-march.html
But these were the goals I posted on the 6th of January.
1. Get a new role - this is urgent and top priorityI got my role so that is one I cross off.
2. Publish Leyton and Angelica's storyThis is still outstanding and if you've followed my editing journey, you'll know it's been a very rocky road.
3. Do at least three CPD - for career development - I was a bit lax last year because my employer supplied them.These are Continuous Professional Development which I need to keep up my skills. I probably have but not in formal way like going to for courses and things.
4. Romance? Maybe. We'll see. I had one in 2017 - not so good. But maybe again.I decided in the first quarter reveiw not to post too much information about this.
5. Lose another 5-6kg so about 13-15lb. I'm currently 79kg which is roughly about 174 pounds. So I'm looking at becoming about 160 pounds.It didn't happen for a number of reasons and I'm also slightly heavier.
6. Revise all my creative writing courses exercises & grammarYes, that is on-going...
7. If I'm good, maybe treat myself with another writing course.Well, still did. I did two editing courses, Holly Liste - How to Edit Your Novel which I found wasn't for me, and the Faber one which is still going on.
8. Explore other creative avenues open to me.Yes, I recently joined a choir and we had two flash mob choir performances.
9. Complete 20 books in my goodreads authors account, and probably 12 in my normal joe-blogs reader's - no duplicating.No, I've read a lot of books this year but some I added on to my goodreads, others I didn't bother.
Overall, not to bad since the most important was achieved with was getting a new role!