Had coffee with a fellow writer, went to an exhibition on West Africa: Word, Symbol, Song at the British Library.
There was a massive Disney Christmas tree at St Pancras Station. I thought I'd start with that picture. Implemented Accounting Guru Genius (AGG) method this morning. I mentioned yesterdays she showed me her way of planning. Well it's kinda like project management critical path and working back but in AGG's way. Well the results where what I sort of knew but it's official. I do too much. I've got so much on that I have make very slow progress with anything then end up procrastinating. So I really need to learn and get this planning and time management method under my belt. The only reason is that it's kinda the only thing I actually got. When AGG first did it, I was amazed. It was so impressive. I kinda forgot about it but it's coming up to the end of the year, and I've made great progress with some goals and projects but others are still hanging. Anyway after putting in all my hours I realised I only had a certain amount of free time. Not a...
Comments
Post a Comment