Skip to main content

Daily Mutterings - Please Wash Your Hands Debate



Woke up with the intention going straight to the gym, however got bogged down reading books on plot. Yeah, I need to get disciplined with the whole editing phrase of my novel.

Then got caught up with a Twilight ReImagined forum debate on my online writing workshop. Geez, six years later Twilight is still considered the greatest American Novel to be written by some.Yeah. Tis true. I’m not even going to go there. Heck why not because once Twilight is mention then of course Fifty Shades of Greys follows.




Then someone asked for advice on how to tell a room mate to wash their hands. Apparently she doesn’t wash her hands after using the toilet, more so she leaves the door open.  You gotta wonder.

Any road everyone goes up in arms about how gross it, mostly women commenting since most men hardly wash their hands. I know because I had to tell my ex a number of times before it sank in. Please wash your names. Most dudes just whip it out, have a lash, toss it dry, then walk out.

Finally dragged myself out the gym, where some guy saddled with baby sitting his kids had them working out. Don’t even go there. It’s a child friendly gym but kids don’t work out. The older girl was just busy looking bored and texting. The younger boy, bored but not texting.
Spent time on the treadmill. It’s like really high-tech where I could do some roots but just ended up watching Lizards and Licks on Dave TV.  It’s a reality show with some tough guys. I mean tough, these dudes deal in repos and towing. It was so good (I love ratchet American shows) I put in ten minutes extra.

Showered and made my way out.

Did some chores at home, spoke to my family and now off visiting. Typical lazy Saturday I guess. Read an article that the Romans had good teeth because of a lack of processed sugar in their diet. I’ve had two pain root canals, maybe this is the way forward. Not to talk of my fight against obesity. Why didn’t anyone tell me as a fat person, my feet and knees would hurt if I walked long distances.  I blame cake. So be warned apart for all the aliments like diabetes, the instant ones are painful knees and feet. I mean soles of your feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My African American & Black Love Romance Adventure Nearly Ready After Four Years.

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this. This post is going to be about my upcoming black love and African American contemporary romance release, which I think tentatively will be late this year or early 2024. It will be a six-part serialised novel, and I'll reveal the date nearer the time. It has been five years since my last black love romance novel. I have two novellas published on Amazon, and I'm  pleased to finally say, I'm about to publish again. It's been a long time.  I planned to release this book in February 2019, but after a long writer's block and other things, it had taken me this long to complete it.  If you follow this blog on and off, I've spoken about it a lot over the years. I'm thinking maybe I should relabel those blog posts as a series of how it developed.  The Story Description The names have changed well from Angelica to Pippa but it's fine.  Everyone wants someone special but PIPPA MILLER thinks not her. She

Finally I'm getting close to a release date for my urban Black Love African America Romance now Pippa & Leyton

I'm working on a pre-release campaign and it isn't going how I'd like it. However if you have being reading me on and off, you'll know I've been writing some novels-in-progress for the longest times!  I stopped writing about it because it just got EMBARRASSING especially when I planned to release this book in 2019. Yes, five years ago! But it's nearly there.  Leyton & Pippa The heroine started off being called Angelica but I kept on misspelling it so I changed it to Pippa. If you look under the label Angelica & Leyton a lot will come up.  Anyway I'm exciting to say, I'm getting reading for publication soon.  Its going to be a six-part serialised instalment, and I'll have details nearer the time.  Maybe A Six Months Countdown I'm planning between three to six months, however when the details are clear, I'll write a post. I'm also doing an extended blog posts on another blog but I'll keep it short and simple here. 

On holiday And Vacation in Alcudia,Mallorca

I'm on a holiday break in Mallorca, Spain. So this means a I won't be writing the prompt. On holiday, I normally have a break from  the internet though it's difficult nowadays with free WiFi. The hotel is okay. A four star on the lower end of the scale - this means no kettle and renting the safe.   The higher end have more add ons. The room are tiny but functional and nice however in fairness it is a beach holiday destination so I doubt there is much lounging around. Food is okay. Superb beach. Everyone seems laid back and relaxed.