Skip to main content

A penname matters - Changing my name back to Bigga Day

So I started with Bigga Day as a pen name then I changed back to DA Brown but I'm going back again to my orginal pen name. Why - well D.A. Brown is boring. It looks boring on the cover and sounds boring and I used to get more downloads.

This means I'm changing my site yet again.

Oh well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Had coffee with a fellow writer, went to an exhibition on West Africa: Word, Symbol, Song at the British Library.

There was a massive Disney Christmas tree at St Pancras Station.  I thought I'd start with that picture. Implemented Accounting Guru Genius (AGG)  method this morning. I mentioned yesterdays she showed me her way of planning. Well it's kinda like project management critical path and working back but in AGG's way.  Well the results where what I sort of knew but it's official. I do too much. I've got so much on that I have make very slow progress with anything then end up procrastinating. So I really need to learn and get this planning and time management method under my belt. The only reason is that it's kinda the only thing I actually got. When AGG first did it, I was amazed. It was so impressive. I kinda forgot about it but it's coming up to the end of the year, and I've made great progress with some goals and projects but others are still hanging. Anyway after putting in all my hours I realised I only had a certain amount of free time. Not a...

The Scale (Martha's Way 1) by Mika Jolie

  This is one of the of the best romances I've read in a LONG TIME. I loved it! It's brilliant and even writing a review will not give it justice, but I'll try. Just get it because it's that good, positive and uplifting with a good ending. It’s also funny at times. About the story Most women (or me) can all relate to Minka, the main female character, who like most of us, defines herself by her flaws/issues - a few pounds overweight, insecurity about her body, confidence issues (which thanks goodness doesn't stop her from jumping into bed with Jason) and loves her glass of wine with a nice dessert, and likes to feel sorry for herself at times. And she is supposedly in love with an old college crush - the one she thinks that got away (you’ll need to read the book for more details). So we can all relate to her in one way or another, including her stubbornness in clinging to those issues and using them as an excuse not to get on with her life or even make the way...

Nearly completed first draft of Saving the Cat Novel - Just Final Image left.

Yay! I'm nearly done to the first draft of my Saving The Cat - structure Novel. This is awesome - see the words I'm using now. Really, it's a great feeling I just need a few more words and I'm in the reading stage. It is a very raw draft so I'm sure yet. The end came up a bit blurrr but I think I'll change that. So do they end up together? I don't know. It's fun to say the least and refreshing I'm about to do this in this time frame. A question posed by the online writing community/workshop I belong to (Scribophile) was did I want to hit a dead line or did I want a good book. Both I guess but I won't know until I've tried out. Right now I've figured out my theme. I'm using the image of sexy black man in the pool. Yum. Let's roll with this. Oh, just the normal compemtoary romance with a lot of sex. A family member says I write quirky books - yeah, I get board so alway have some screwed up theme going on. But I'm handing o...