Skip to main content

Why I blog and other things.

I like writing. I guess that is the main reason. I've always wanted to be a writer and having finished my first book, I need to take a break from it. I guess I also write because I want people to read. So that is the main reason for blogging to. I have a number of blogs. One to do with writing on Word Press, this is just something I'm doing by the way.

However blogging at times makes me feel my life is boring. Since I mostly talk about transport, what I eat at lunch and coming back home. Mundane. Not exciting at all. Boring.

I read other people's blog and think awesome. Amazing. That is so cool. All I really like to do is draw, yes those bold stylishly ugly drawings are mine. You can probably tell. I have a few on instagram. I also like to sing which I rarely do nowadays. I also used to cook and do crafts.

I work. Yes, that takes up most of my time, and studying for a professional qualification. I still have one more stage to complete - which was the personal goal I was talking about in the other blog post. It's probably the hardest stage of all since I have no guidence but I shall soldier on. To become an assoicate of any professional body is hard work.

I watched some TV yesterday about an animal referral centre. Basically an animal hospital. Not something I would normally watch but one of my characters has a pet cat that is injuried. So that programme gave me an appreciation of how to deal with the scene. I'm still thinking of what names to use. I thought Mango.

Apart from completing my qualification, I have some other projects on the go, which need to be done before a deadline, plus I need a social life. So much to do. So much.

One thing at a time I'm told. It's hard. But what is most important and will reap the best benefits? Well from this end it's completing my qualification. I'll get a personal and professional satisfaction from that. Down side - it's tedious and cumbersome to do. Maybe even boring, but I enjoy the practicalities of it.

I'm thinking maybe I should plan my blogs but then it ceases to be organic and more manufactured. This is also just a nearly daily blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My African American & Black Love Romance Adventure Nearly Ready After Four Years.

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this. This post is going to be about my upcoming black love and African American contemporary romance release, which I think tentatively will be late this year or early 2024. It will be a six-part serialised novel, and I'll reveal the date nearer the time. It has been five years since my last black love romance novel. I have two novellas published on Amazon, and I'm  pleased to finally say, I'm about to publish again. It's been a long time.  I planned to release this book in February 2019, but after a long writer's block and other things, it had taken me this long to complete it.  If you follow this blog on and off, I've spoken about it a lot over the years. I'm thinking maybe I should relabel those blog posts as a series of how it developed.  The Story Description The names have changed well from Angelica to Pippa but it's fine.  Everyone wants someone special but PIPPA MILLER thinks not her. She

Finally I'm getting close to a release date for my urban Black Love African America Romance now Pippa & Leyton

I'm working on a pre-release campaign and it isn't going how I'd like it. However if you have being reading me on and off, you'll know I've been writing some novels-in-progress for the longest times!  I stopped writing about it because it just got EMBARRASSING especially when I planned to release this book in 2019. Yes, five years ago! But it's nearly there.  Leyton & Pippa The heroine started off being called Angelica but I kept on misspelling it so I changed it to Pippa. If you look under the label Angelica & Leyton a lot will come up.  Anyway I'm exciting to say, I'm getting reading for publication soon.  Its going to be a six-part serialised instalment, and I'll have details nearer the time.  Maybe A Six Months Countdown I'm planning between three to six months, however when the details are clear, I'll write a post. I'm also doing an extended blog posts on another blog but I'll keep it short and simple here. 

On holiday And Vacation in Alcudia,Mallorca

I'm on a holiday break in Mallorca, Spain. So this means a I won't be writing the prompt. On holiday, I normally have a break from  the internet though it's difficult nowadays with free WiFi. The hotel is okay. A four star on the lower end of the scale - this means no kettle and renting the safe.   The higher end have more add ons. The room are tiny but functional and nice however in fairness it is a beach holiday destination so I doubt there is much lounging around. Food is okay. Superb beach. Everyone seems laid back and relaxed.