Skip to main content

Tired and it rained.

It was pouring with rain this morning so I had to be careful on the pavement. With all the leaves on the ground it can become slippery. Got in to work. I think on time or before not sure. Did work. Colleague suggested I went on holiday for two weeks soon. I am tired that granted. I do feel drained at times but there is so much going on. I need to plan better. Well not plan, prepare first then plan. She reckons a full break away from everything. So I can slow down. That is what I need. I'm constantly on the go.

Work, work and more work. I need some sun and a change of scenery otherwise it's just duggery.
Not sure when but need to think about it. Even if just a weekend break as a trophy break. I need to think about it or look. I don't mind going to the Costa Dara. This is are some pictures from when I went to Benidorm about four years ago.


This the hotels and resorts on the beach.

From a lookout point on the beach.
The view from my hotel room. It was okayish.

So maybe something like this. I'm taking off Christmas but something sooner. Just to slow down. The thing is after work I'm writing as well so there is no real down time.

Lunch was boring so I had a bagel with ham and tomatoes. However it was another colleague's birthday and she bought a chocolate cake to share. That threw the obesity drive out of the window and I had a few pieces to eat.

Came home. Tube was packed. The DLR was on strike. Got home okay, had a chat with family for a while. Had a brillant critique and edit from my critique pal. She is amazing and so supportive. She is the business.

I have a few work related stuff I need to do. Oh well. Nothing more to say. I've said it all I guess. Now to look for weekend breaks or mini breaks or holidays. I'm yawning now so off to bed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My African American & Black Love Romance Adventure Nearly Ready After Four Years.

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this. This post is going to be about my upcoming black love and African American contemporary romance release, which I think tentatively will be late this year or early 2024. It will be a six-part serialised novel, and I'll reveal the date nearer the time. It has been five years since my last black love romance novel. I have two novellas published on Amazon, and I'm  pleased to finally say, I'm about to publish again. It's been a long time.  I planned to release this book in February 2019, but after a long writer's block and other things, it had taken me this long to complete it.  If you follow this blog on and off, I've spoken about it a lot over the years. I'm thinking maybe I should relabel those blog posts as a series of how it developed.  The Story Description The names have changed well from Angelica to Pippa but it's fine.  Everyone wants someone special but PIPPA MILLER thinks not her. She

Finally I'm getting close to a release date for my urban Black Love African America Romance now Pippa & Leyton

I'm working on a pre-release campaign and it isn't going how I'd like it. However if you have being reading me on and off, you'll know I've been writing some novels-in-progress for the longest times!  I stopped writing about it because it just got EMBARRASSING especially when I planned to release this book in 2019. Yes, five years ago! But it's nearly there.  Leyton & Pippa The heroine started off being called Angelica but I kept on misspelling it so I changed it to Pippa. If you look under the label Angelica & Leyton a lot will come up.  Anyway I'm exciting to say, I'm getting reading for publication soon.  Its going to be a six-part serialised instalment, and I'll have details nearer the time.  Maybe A Six Months Countdown I'm planning between three to six months, however when the details are clear, I'll write a post. I'm also doing an extended blog posts on another blog but I'll keep it short and simple here. 

On holiday And Vacation in Alcudia,Mallorca

I'm on a holiday break in Mallorca, Spain. So this means a I won't be writing the prompt. On holiday, I normally have a break from  the internet though it's difficult nowadays with free WiFi. The hotel is okay. A four star on the lower end of the scale - this means no kettle and renting the safe.   The higher end have more add ons. The room are tiny but functional and nice however in fairness it is a beach holiday destination so I doubt there is much lounging around. Food is okay. Superb beach. Everyone seems laid back and relaxed.