Novels - Too Many Works in Progress

Right now I've counted up to ten novels in progress and I still have a few more. So I've decided to take a course to see how it's going. Not sure what extactly I can do with all of them. The thing is that I wrote primarily for fun and for myself but now I'm thinking ok maybe I can revamp all this stuff and self publish. There are the why and why nots?

Where do I start? What do I do? Are they any good? Well, I biased so I'll say yes. Oh dear.

I'm currently in a workshop situation so I may just think it over. It's just a few changes here and there. Rewriting chapters. So need to think about that one. Getting plots in place and starting a writing habit. I have enough distance from most so I guess I can just start at some point.

They are all romance tryouts. So I'll look at the work and think about it. It's exciting in a way. The Sexy Black man is done.

However I still feel I could be writing a little more. I just need to get my goals aligned with everything. I'm so excited that I'm not sure where to start first.

Okay, I guess I just need to plan then decide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvenar - playing the fantasy game.

Weekly update. Verdict on Check It movie, lack of black male role models and normal boring stuff. Oh and I'm still fat.

Doing product reviews and sharing things I love like or maybe even hate!