What is the use of a writing blog?

I'm not a creative writing teacher nor do I spend analysis prose for the benefit of others. I do the rare critque on a website called Scribophille but apart from that I don't really know what to say.

So I'm not sure for this blog's prupose. I'm not profilific as I'd like to be mainly because I have to earn a living and have other things I need to do.  I have no real interest in reading and reviewing books for others.

I guess I may be plain boring. Or just very busy. Okay I'm just going to write about stuff I'm reading till I publish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvenar - playing the fantasy game.

Weekly update. Verdict on Check It movie, lack of black male role models and normal boring stuff. Oh and I'm still fat.

Searching for office christmas party venue, celebrating Momma AG birthday.