Today was hard and sad.

My aunt passed away today - this morning. My cousin rang to tell me and then in turn I rang to tell my sister. I came home on time despite a lot of things to do at work. Yes I work and writing is a hobby.

My thoughts are with my cousins as she lived with them until quite recently. :( Sad. Very sad. I'm sadden.

Now I must ring another cousin to pass on my condolances - these things are hard. Difficult to deal with because there is nothing one can really say.

So now I while the time away surfing on my computer. I'll have to ring my cousin soon. I must ring now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvenar - playing the fantasy game.

Weekly update. Verdict on Check It movie, lack of black male role models and normal boring stuff. Oh and I'm still fat.

Doing product reviews and sharing things I love like or maybe even hate!