Happy New Year!




Hello Everyone,

Happy  New Year.

I haven't written that much for a whole, mostly because I feel I have nothing newsworthy to say. So I guess I'll just talk about what I know  - myself and my life.

Still in the same job - but as a chartered associate I get more respect - that is my opinions take more weight with my bosses. That's nice. Job hunting isn't that easy, and however I did get one interview which was a boost to my morale - unfortunately I didn't get the role.

Still as qualified chartered associate, though I haven't had a pay increase, I have more confidence in what I do. I'm still in a role for an unqualified - or part qualified but whatever it is I still need to draw a wage.

Years ago, I'll have jacked in my job with the intention of getting a better paid one. However I've learnt it's best to leave a job to job especially when bills need to get paid. There is also a bonus factor of learning from my two bosses. I've had a lot of bosses/managers over the last few years, and each of them have something I could learn from. They offer an alternative way and different insight to my profession.

My private life needs a little more balance and I've got plenty to sort out there. A lot, so let's hope this year is a turning point. I guess it can only be one if I turn...

I also need to work on my novel. Still a work in progress...let's see what happens.

Have a great week or month, and I'll catch up later.

Hugs

BD


-----------------------------------------------------------
 Check out Bigga Day's books on

Smashwords.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/bigga
Apple iBooks
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/bigga-day/id595585425?mt=11
Barnes and Nobles
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/bigga-day
Kobo
http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/Search?query=Bigga%20Day&fcsearchfield=Author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvenar - playing the fantasy game.

Weekly update. Verdict on Check It movie, lack of black male role models and normal boring stuff. Oh and I'm still fat.

Doing product reviews and sharing things I love like or maybe even hate!