Writing Blog Review - womagwriter's blog

I've followed Womag writer's blog - basically a writer who writes for women's magazine - for years. It's an area I've aspired to write in for years but I just don't have the knack nor patience nor perseverance to write those kinds of stories.

Basically check her out - she writes regular updates on the writing UK scene and is worth reading. Even if you don't want to write for the UK market - she's just good on fiction tips and sources. She also has guest posts and is very informative on trends and all that kind of marlarkey.

http://womagwriter.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvenar - playing the fantasy game.

Weekly update. Verdict on Check It movie, lack of black male role models and normal boring stuff. Oh and I'm still fat.

Doing product reviews and sharing things I love like or maybe even hate!