I get it - annoying when blogs are out of date. These are my reasons

Yes, i'm culprit but it's not as if anyone is reading my blog. I feel I have nothing to say but right now I'm writing a new book. Well drafting the structure to one.  It's a Young Adult read and the honest reason I'm doing it is because I can.  You can sell my selling skills - not!

Anyway things are pretty stressful because a lot of going on in my life. I lost my father in January. Yes Daddy just decided to stop breathing. Well, it wasn't that easy. Got the call he was in a bad way. I had rang earlier and told he was weak but still breathing. Well that should have been code but I thought well Daddy had survived so far and I thought he was getting better.  But the time we got there. He was dead. Simple.

So with that a lot of fuckery is going at work. I'm not even going into that. But it's fuckery of fuckery of fuckery. Yes that much fuckery. I gues work is always going to be about fuckery so I just need to get well paid so at least whatever fuckery is going on I know I'm getting compensated well.

Right now I'm writing a draft to a story which I hope I'll complete in a few week times.

Peace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elvenar - playing the fantasy game.

Weekly update. Verdict on Check It movie, lack of black male role models and normal boring stuff. Oh and I'm still fat.

Doing product reviews and sharing things I love like or maybe even hate!